Todos Santos Plaza

2175 Willow Pass Road

The plaza was dedicated in 1869 by its pioneer founders Don Salvio Pacheco, Don Fernando Pacheco and Don Francisco Galindo as the public square in one of the original 20 blocks laid out for the new town. The plaza continues to serve as the site for local celebrations, concerts, carnivals and festivals. The 1993-94 renovation project is the square’s seventh major renovation.