1849 Clayton Road
Originally built in the 1870s for John Brawand, a partner in the Salvio Street Livery Stable, the house was located on Grant St. By 1899, Henry Ivey became sole proprietor of the livery stable and his family occupied the house. Daphne Ivey sold the property to the Wells family in 1926. The house was moved in 1979-80 to accommodate a redevelopment project. The house has been restored and remodeled for its present use as a professional office.