2108 Grant Street
This house was built in 1912-13 by L.V. Perry for Charles and Carrie (Beebe) Bibber at a cost of $3,733. In addition to its large size and prominent architecture, the house is known for its exquisite wood panneling and beautifully finished staircase. Charles Bibber was the Deputy County Assessor. The house remained in his family for two generations. It has since been reconfigured for commercial purposes and is used as professional offices.