1928 Clayton Road
Concord’s Masonic Temple originally stood at 1765 Galindo Street. It provided the ceremonial meeting room and social hall for Mt. Diablo Lodge #448, Free and Accepted Masons.
Constructed in 1927 by L.V. Perry for $31,550, the temple was dedicated on October 6, 1928. This imposing facility incorporates approximately 9,600 square-feet on two floors.
Now owned by the Concord Historical Society, this building was moved to its present location on May 25, 2013. It is now the Concord Museum and Event Center.