1990 Concord Avenue
Built in 1911 by its original owner, the well-known contractor Laurence V. Perry, the building faced Clayton Rd. off Colfax St., near the present location of the Tishman Building. Constructed as a wood-frame, two-flat structure, Laurence and Isabelle (Nunez) Perry and their daughter Laurine occupied the upstairs; the lower flat was rented to local high school teachers. The house was moved to its present location in 1981. It has been restored and remodeled, and is currently in use as a law office.