Maltby-McKinnon House

2350 Pacheco Street

Built in the 1890s off what was then the east end of Bonifacio St, this wood-frame house was used as the original, local residence for the A. W. Maltby family while their “mansion” at 3033 Bonifacio St was being constructed. The house was moved to 2360 East St. circa 1915, then to its current site in 1979. The house now provides office space for a social service agency.