1760 Clayton Road
Built in 1902-03 by L.V. Perry for Henry (Harry) and Elodia Keller, the house was initially located at the southeast corner of Galindo and Clayton Rd. Paul and Marie Keller acquired the house in 1912 when his brother, Harry, purchased a large ranch in Clayton. Paul was founder of the P.L. Keller Hardware store, was City Clerk (1910-1914), and was very active in civic and cultural affairs. In the late 1970’s, the house was converted to a real estate office and restored. In 1984, it was moved to its current Ellis Lake Park location where it is used for community service activities.