Elworthy House

2118 East Street

The house was built in 1912-13 for Herbert H. Elworthy, who was then Mayor of Concord, his wife Annie (Brawand) Elworthy, and their four sons. During the 1970s and 1980s, it was converted for use as a church and child-care facility, but was restored to its origional configuration in 1988-89 and is currently used for commercial purposes.